Data Controller and Owner
Callol, Coca & Asociados, S.L.P
Calle Don Ramón de la Cruz 17, 2º izquierda
28001 Madrid, Spain
Owner contact email: email@example.com
How do we use your personal data?
Callol, Coca & Asociados treats the information provided by the client in order to provide the contracted services and, where appropriate, the sending of commercial communications (also electronically).
How long do we keep your data?
Callol, Coca & Asociados generally keeps your information only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted.
We will hold your information securely in line with physical, technical and administrative security measures. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted and any transmission is at your own risk.
With whom do we share your data?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
We have legitimate business interests in:
- Providing legal services;
- Managing our business and relationship with you or your company or organization;
- Understanding and responding to inquiries and client feedback;
- Understanding how our clients use our services and websites;
- Identifying what our clients want and developing our relationship with you, your company or organization;
- Improving our services and offerings;
- Enforcing our terms of engagement and website and other terms and conditions;
- Ensuring our systems and premises are secure;
- Managing our supply chain;
- Developing relationships with business partners;
- Ensuring debts are paid;
Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact the relevant Data Controller contact as listed in this Policy above.
- Access: you are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it;
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you is corrected;
- Erasure: you are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal data in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims;
- Restriction: you are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Transfer: you may us to help you request the transfer certain of your personal data to another party;
- Objection: where we are processing your personal data based on a legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- Automated decisions: you may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.
- Consent: where we are processing personal data with consent, you can withdraw your consent.
Changes to this Policy